Information note in accordance with Article 13 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation – Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Protection of personal data)
We wish to inform you that, in compliance with Regulation (EU) no. 679 of 2016 and Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003 on the protection of personal data, the Data controller is La Casa del Conte www.lacasadelconte.it.
Personal data is processed in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003.
We will use the data you (hereinafter the “Data subject”) provide to us only to respond to your requests. Your data may be disclosed to third parties only when necessary for that purpose, or after obtaining the data subject’s explicit consent.
Data will be processed, by personnel appointed by the Controller, using procedures, technical means and IT tools that are capable of protecting the confidentiality and security of the data subject’s data. Processing includes the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, alteration, selection, retrieval, alignment, use, interconnection, restriction, disclosure, dissemination, erasure, destruction of data; it may involve a combination of two or more of the above operations.
Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the services requested by the Data subject and will in any case be erased if requested by the Data subject, subject to any data retention obligations envisaged by law. The data subject’s data will not be disseminated.
As part of its activities and for the purposes indicated above, the Controller may use third party service providers, operating on behalf of and as per the instructions of the Controller, as data processors. These are suppliers, commercial and production partners, intermediaries, technical consultants, physicians and other similar entities who cooperate with our organization to fulfil the contractual commitments with you; entities who provide a service strictly and necessarily linked to the Controller’s business such as tax consultants, banks, shipping companies, insurance companies, public and private entities, also for inspections or audits; entities that can access the data in accordance with the provisions of law.
Data may be also disclosed to all entities authorized by law to collect them (e.g. provincial health services authorities, tax authorities, etc.)
The Data subject may request a complete and up-to-date list of the entities appointed as data processors via the contact details provided below.
Data may be transferred within the European Union, where the Controller or its suppliers and collaborators have establishments or servers. Data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
Rights of the data subject:
- Right of access (art. 15 GDPR). Right of access by the data subject to access his or her data and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Right to rectification (art. 16 GDPR). Right of the data subject to obtain from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her;
- Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (art. 17 GDPR). The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay;
- Right to restriction of processing (art. 18 GDPR). Right of the data subject to obtain from the controller restriction of processing;
- Notification obligation (art. 19 GDPR). The controller shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing carried out in accordance with articles 16, 17 and 18 to each recipient to whom the personal data have been disclosed;
- Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR). The data subject shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, and the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller;
- Right to object (art. 21 GDPR). Right of the data subject to object to the processing of his or her personal data;
- Profiling (art. 22 of the GDPR). The data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which significantly affects him or her.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing that website. Every time the user loads the website, the browser sends the cookie back to the server to notify the website of the user’s previous activity. While surfing the net, the user may receive on his computer also cookies coming from other websites or other Web servers (third parties) containing elements (i.e. images, maps, sounds, specific links to other pages domain) present in the website that he is visiting. Cookies that are usually present on users’ browsers in a great number and sometimes also with persistence in time, they are used for different aims: execution of informatic authentications, sessions monitoring, memorization of information regarding specific configurations about users that access the server and so on. Cookies don’t record neither user’s personal data nor data possibly identifiable.
Visit AboutCookies.org for further information about cookies and the way they influence your Web surfing experience.
What are the main varieties of cookies?
In connection, and according to the purposes of the present provision, it’s possible to identify different varieties of cookies:
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are essential for letting the user navigate the whole website and fully exploit its characteristics. Using this website, the user accepts that these cookies are installed on his/her device.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how users utilize a Website, for example, which are the most visited Web pages and if error messages are received from Web pages. These cookies don’t track information that may identify a visitor. All information recorded by cookies are aggregate and thus anonymous. They are just used to improve the functioning of a Web site. Using this website, the user accepts that these cookies are installed on his/her device.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies allow the Website to track the choices done by the user (like the name, or the home town) and procure advanced customized functionalities. These cookies can be used even to memorize the modifications applied to text dimension, font, and other user-adjustable parts of Web pages. They may even be used to give services required by the user like watching videos or comments typed in a blog. Information collected by these kinds of cookies may be anonymized and made not able to monitor user’s Web surfing activity on other Websites. Using this website, the user accepts that these cookies are installed on his/her device.
How to manage with cookies on your PC
You can eliminate all installed cookies in the cookies folder of your browser. Every browser presents different procedures for managing settings. Click on one of the following links to obtain specific instructions:
If you don’t use any of the aforementioned browsers, please visit the page how to delete cookies on AboutCookies.org and select the relative section of the guide to discover how to delete cookies on your browser.