Our B&B in Rome near Piazza Navona and Campo de’Fiori, is easy reachable by car, taxi and public transport.
From the airports
- A taxi ride from Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci) Airport costs € 48.
- A taxi ride from Ciampino Airport costs € 35.
- Fiumicino Airport is connected to Rome by a train service (Leonardo Express) which leaves every half hour from 6:37am to 11:37pm and stops at the Termini railway station. The duration of the journey is 30 minutes and the ticket costs € 14.
- Ciampino airport is connected to Rome by a bus shuttle service (Terravision), which stops at the Termini railway station. The ticket costs € 4 and the journey lasts 40 minutes.
From Termini Railway station
- A taxi ride from Termini station costs about € 15 and lasts 10 minutes. Ask the driver to leave you on the side of Via Sora between Corso Vittorio Emanuele and Via del Pellegrino, next to the newspaper kiosk.
- Take either the bus n°40 or n°64. The tickets cost € 1,50 and can be bought from most tobacconists or newspaper kiosks. The bus ride lasts about ten minutes. Don’t forget to punch your ticket in the machine when on the bus! Alight at the Chiesa Nuova stop – the B&B La Casa del Conte is just across the road, next to the newspaper kiosk.
If you arrive By Car
Rome’s historical centre has limited car access. A simple solution is to leave the car at the Via Giulia Parking, which is within 5 minutes walking from us.