Our B&B in Rome near Campo de Fiori, Piazza Navona, Trastevere and other importand landmarks. We are easy reachable by car, taxi and public transport.
From the airports
- A taxi ride from Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci) Airport costs 48 €. Take only the official white cabs.
- A taxi ride from Ciampino Airport costs 35 €. Take only the official white cabs.
- Fiumicino Airport is connected to Rome by a train service (Leonardo Express) which leaves every half hour from 6:37 am to 11:37 pm and stops at the Termini railway station. The duration of the journey is 30 minutes and the ticket costs 14 €.
- Ciampino airport is connected to Rome by a bus shuttle service (Terravision), which again stops at the Termini railway station. The ticket costs 4 € and the journey lasts 40 minutes.
From Termini Railway station
- A taxi ride from Termini station costs on average 15 € and lasts 10 minutes. Ask the driver to leave you on the side of Via Sora between Corso Vittorio Emanuele and Via del Pellegrino, next to the newspaper kiosk.
- Take either the n 40 or n 64 bus. The tickets cost 1,50 € and can be bought from most tobacconists or newspaper kiosks. The bus ride lasts about ten minutes. Don’t forget to punch your ticket in the machine when on the bus! Alight at the Chiesa Nuova stop – “La Casa del Conte” is just across the road, next to the newspaper kiosk.
If you arrive By Car
Rome’s historical centre has limited car access. Cars without a permit only have full access on Sundays and during festive days. During the rest of the week access is permitted from 6pm to 6:30am, except Fridays when the centre is also closed from 11 pm to 3 am and on Saturdays when it’s closed between 2 pm and 6 pm and between 11 pm to 3 am.
A simple solution is to leave the car at the Via Giulia Parking, which is within five minutes walking from us.